Header Ads

Header ADS

Make your name and company logo It's free again !!! (Do not miss)

Everyone came well? I'm here. Today you will learn a new thing. Maybe we go too many but tune for everyone.
Enter the link of the link first.
Link
Then click on the photo spot.



Then place your name in the bottom.

If you can not do it yourself, then just click on "Letter Based", click on this text. And if you make your company, then take the subject of your company. For example: Agriculture: - Agriculture

I do it by name. So let's name my site
Diameter! Has become the logo. But now Maine works left >> >>
Now take a screen shot of your screen.
After that, open Paint. Then press Control + V. I mean, paste the screen.
Then cut it with the select tool. COntrl + C for cutting

Then press Control + N. Then the box actually does not save.

The logo will come in control + V.

Enter the diameter and save it with Ctrl + S and exit. See saved image.
I have made for my sake. The following

But how can tune say
Everyone will feel better. Will tune further :-) Again a new topic will appear in front of you.
If you have any problems tell me.....


No comments

Theme images by Raycat. Powered by Blogger.