Header Ads

Header ADS

A fun love story that really smiles and muds



The name of the only Flexiload shop in Matidali bogra of Bogra, 'Babu Variety Store'. A big brother in the area named Babubhai gave a new shop a few days ago. Start the trouble from here On that day, Mitu went to the shop with his ammu to Flexi. The shopkeeper Babu Bhai became very depressed and said, 'Aunie my shop means your shop. Why did you just come in trouble? Since then, I'll give Flexi a phone call. After you send money with Sajib.
Note that, Sajib Mitu's younger brother
Mitra said to Mitu Mitu, take the phone number of Babu. The night will work very well. Always have trouble coming to the shop.
Mithu number 'Flexi shop' and saved it by typing.
.
The incident took place just two days after the night. Mitu's mother went to call a friend of her and saw that there was only one rupee thirty-five paisa on the phone. He thought to call Mithu to call the shopkeeper Babu to call him Flexi in his number. But he went to Mitra's room and saw Mitu sleeping. Just think that by not only awakening himself, he took the name of 'Babu' by looking at the contact with the phone from the side of Momitur Mitu's pillow. He called the number one by calling his own money and said, father, please recharge my number one hundred rupees. Argent
.
On the other hand, the number saved by Babu on the mobile phone of Mitur, The sky suddenly got the call of an anesthetic and fell from the sky. If Mithun does not have money on the phone, Mitu sometimes misappropriated from this number. So the name number is saved in the name of the sky 'Shabasuriya'. Akash wondered whether Mitu has told all about Mamu? Anyway, it will be seen later. Before and at the same time, immediately after going out, the mother-in-law phone loaded a hundred rupees.
.
The next day, Akash presented the subject.
- You know, I got frightened when I got a call from your phone number on my phone last night.
- What's the fear? Wet, wet, mom calling you?
- Yes, what are you saying? I wonder whether or not!
- Seriously? Where will you get your number? Besides, what did Mom have heard from the phone?
- said to recharge his hundred hundred rupees in his number.
- Akash, are you joking again with me? What is the lie My mom is not fakir, okay? That is, people will want to recharge with calls.
- You really want me, so I thought your mother ..!
- What the sky! When you give me the phone, you're giving it a hollow? And just do not do me or my mother, you drag me into it and insult me ​​as a lie! I did not think you got down so much.
- Yeah, I mean, I did not mince it.
- You must be mines. Tell me what you want with my mother and I will accept it? Yes: sky:
- Yeah, last night your mom ...!
- Anf is Enaf If you talk about another thing to Mom, today we will break. I will not talk to you in life anymore.
Well, I mean, Sari. And do not say, forgive me. I am wrong
.
Akash thought that this little thing should not be just trouble by Better. Purata has been complicated for her stupidity.
- It's okay, if you remember Mitu Kado said in the voice of Kado, I am your girlfriend, I can ask you for money. That's why my family is very young. You will ask for money.
I'm sorry Babu is sorry. Please do not be angry anymore. And I will not talk about your mom anymore. Your mother is my mother, do not you? Let's see a little laugh now!
- Mitu insulted and waved eyes.

On the other hand, Sajib, that is, the younger brother of Matro went to the Babu store with a hundred rupees. Babu took one hundred taka from Sajib, asked Sajib, recharge? Say number
Sajib said, no brother, mum told you to give it. No recharge.
But why not just take money?
- I do not know, I asked you to give me so. You keep
Babu thought, it seems the advance bill. Afterwards, Flexi will call aunty. So he kept silent and kept silent money.
.
After just two or three days, Mitra Amur again need to recharge. On the same day, he kept the name of Babu as his name and kept the name "shopkeeper Babu" on his phone. Calling on it again said, 'Father, give me two hundred rupees recharged in my number. And give two hundred to the number of mithoor babu. Write the number. '
The sky from the side said, 'There are numbers. I'm sending. '
After a while the money came. Mitra's mother was surprised to find that where did she find the number of my father's number? Thinking at the moment, nowadays, no matter what the issue? Maybe Mitra's father had never been to Flexi.
.
Akash once thought that number fakes. But she remembered that the woman also called her mother-in-law Mitu's name. Besides this, the number of missed calls in his phone number, Impossible Impacible number Mitu's mother is testing me? Thinking seven times and recharging the money. But do not get the courage to tell Mitu. Again a brawler stabbed. Let's get it on the wire by the money.
.
On the other hand, the next day Babuji got four hundred taka from Sajib, and surprisingly. What are these with him! Sajib will not take back the money again. With babu's money kept thinking, the details will be heard in the Aunty or Uncle stores.
.
After a week the story became more serious. Maitura Ammoor call came in the sky on the night. Mittur Mom said, "Father, your uncle has a problem. Meanwhile the banks are closed. You send thirty thousand rupees to my development now. A little quick Put it
Akash thought, if this is the final test, is he? That he and Mitu can be married to eat and eat?
You can not do this test. Akash quickly borrowed from some of his friends and sent thirty thousand rupees.
.
The next morning, Sajib got the full amount of thirty thousand rupees from the sky. When she thought about the money she would go to the house of Sajibad by closing the shop at night. Hear the story.
.
On the other hand, Mitu's mother, the Daily Daily, said that talking to Mitu on the phone, the girl suspected that she was in love. His suspicions are more intensely hidden and hidden in the context of Mitu.
Mitu says, 'he babu i love you Ummah! '
Surf, so far? This is a baby? Mithura Mom Do not shop the Babu?
After entering the bathroom in the bathroom, he checked the number hidden in the bathroom. That's exactly what you thought. Number shopkeeper Babur. That day he took the number from the phone of Mitu. Yes: Yes; Finally this? He just could not think of it. When he did not say anything to Mitu, he went to his father's office. This incident needs to be told before Mitu's father. There is no respect in the society.
.
Mithoor's father could not believe the whole incident and could not believe it at first.
- Look, you've got something wrong.
- Hey there is no mistake. When I went to Babur's shop with Mitu on that day I was only suspect. What was wrong in the way of mitoora Haramjada looked He gave the phone number on it. Sheet, I do not understand why that is then. I asked myself to take more mitu number. The trouble started from that day. Today you teach a child in Kutta Babu Babu. My store is your shop, I say more. How big a brave warp As soon as I say, send money. On that day Sajib said, he did not want to withdraw money from him. And what are you thinking? Do you love Mithoor with free two recharge? You do something today.
.
When he saw Mitra Babu coming to the shop, Babu asked him about money.
- Hey Uncle, you're looking for me.
- Shut up, not a word. You chine to me I'm going to say I'm slowly moving away from Mitu's life. Otherwise, there will be no one else like me. This is the last warning.
Babu was astonished to see Mithun's father going away. He could not say anything else. All the power to wonder would have ended. However, in the whole matter, the light connection was found by Babu Bai Babu. For some reason, Mitu's father thought that he was hit by the line. That's why he sent money first to the Bengali film's heroine, after which threatened.
But Babu saw Mitu like a younger sister. So what is the reason for his father's thinking? Did someone bulldozed his father's ear heavily? Who is he
.
Mitu has been hiding in a hiding place to speak on the phone. Just ask, 'Have you eat babu?', The sky is waiting for the answer, at the time, after mitur mamu mamatu and took away the phone.
Mitu got scared and found out that both Mom and Dad were standing.
Mitu's mother whipped a slap and crushed.
- You eat baby? Ah! You are being said to a damned son. Really tell, did you have a magic that Babu forgot you to initiate all the teachings? Answer me Yes, I just could not think that you are so low down.
Mitu is silent because he does not say anything.
Now Mitu's father warmed his eyes, 'Mitu, you forget this harassment. I will see the pot tomorrow for you. All the studies are closed. It is better not to study that study which could not keep you away from a third-class boy. I'm taking this phone If you step outside the house then break the legs, remember that.
.
After two days
The party came home. To see Mitu They liked him well. Meanwhile there is no contact with the sky. Mitu got up on the roof in the night and jumped up from four over.
A note was found in Mithu's house, "If I do not get what I love, then what is the benefit of living this life!"
.
Mitu in ICU. No knowledge. But the doctor said that the ride will survive.
Mitra Mom said to Mitra, Look, girl is our only one. This time saved, if you do something again the next time? You please talk to Babu's house. Live our daughter Moreover, whether or not the boy is absolutely bad, is not it? Without leaving the shop, you will see a business with you.
- But what will the society say? People in the area?
- What is the price of a man more than my daughter's life? You go to Babu's house today.
.
Mithoor's father got a proposal for marriage at home, Babu Bhai reached the final level of surprise. Meanwhile, Babu's father is very happy. Propose marriage for a very uneducated boy? They did not even think in life. The rush of the wedding date is fixed. Marriage after two weeks. Mitu will be healthy at that time.
.
Meanwhile, the sky is almost crazy. Almost a month ago Mithun did not have any inquiries. Phone is off, unacceptable on Facebook Even Mithoor's girlfriend does not know anything. What the sky! Tension is not being studied in the sky. The body has become bad. Can not understand what will happen.
.
At that time, the call of Mithura Ammoor came in the sky. The sky looked the hope light To receive the phone, Mitu mamu from the other side said, 'Where are you Babu? Why are you so late? All the guests are waiting in the house. Is your engagement day so late? Come quickly. '
Keeping the phone, Mitu said to the people present in the house, "Babu is talking, now it is coming."
.
Akash wondered, is he just telling the agenda today? Besides, why are Mitru Mom calling Babu?
But I do not see the chance as coming.
And hastily bought a ring and went for the purpose of Mitrur's house.
.
Mitu was surprised to hear his mother's voice, why did he speak to Akash?
.
Admitted to the hostel in the arranged hall. Mitu Sageguje ready. At the same time, at the same time, the shopkeeper Babu, along with his family and the sky, went alone by the door.
.
Mitru Babu proceeded towards BabuBhai.
'Oops, you got so late? Everyone wants to see the groom and the groom is not there.
Mitu rushed to the sky and grabbed the sky.
'Babu, I know you missed me? Finally I found you. Our marriage is the final. '
.
All invited guests have never seen so much amazing things in their lives. There is no possibility of seeing it in the future. They were surprised by the loss of all the languages ​​and remained on the two sides ..... Actually love never dies.💖💖💖

No comments

Theme images by Raycat. Powered by Blogger.